2. We use the following cookies:
2.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the smooth operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the site.
2.2 Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
2.3 Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences regarding certain areas of the site.
2.4 Flash cookies. Our site uses the Adobe Flash Player to deliver audio and video content. The Flash Player uses a Flash Cookie (or Local Shared Object as it is technically known) to provide functionality features such as saving video playback preferences.
3. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below.
4. You can block cookies by activating the option on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Advice on blocking cookies on a variety of popular browsers can be found here. Alternatively, if your browser is not listed, consult the ‘help’ section of your browser for instructions on how to block cookies.
5. Not all browsers can delete Flash Cookies in the manner described in paragraph 4 above. If yours cannot, comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash Cookies from either a specific domain or all websites can be found on the Adobe website.
6. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access parts of our website. Moreover, disabling Flash Cookies may result in you being unable to play content through our media players.
Cookies on this site
This is used for success and error messages.
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, gclid
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for the Google Analytics terms